Virtual RAM is now available on Samsung devices. This is because silently, the Korean tech giant has introduced the virtual RAM extension functionality, which brings up to 4GB of additional space to the smartphone.
Before you continue reading, click here to find out what a virtual RAM is on digitaltrends.com
To be noted, the Galaxy A52s received the Samsung RAM Plus feature and a new firmware update, making RAM expansion possible.
After the Galaxy A52s, there’s a possibility of the RAM Plus feature expansion to more Samsung devices in order to let them increase RAM virtually. Well, this amazing feature is currently exclusive to the Galaxy A52s, while we will update the list whenever Samsung expands it to more Galaxy devices.
- Samsung RAM Plus (virtual RAM) Device List
- Galaxy A52s
- Galaxy A52 5G
- Galaxy Z Fold 3
- Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+ and Galaxy S21 Ultra
- Galaxy A52
- Galaxy A72
- Galaxy M32
- Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+, and Galaxy S20 Ultra [With One UI 4 Beta]
- Galaxy Note 20 and Galaxy Note 20 Ultra [With One UI 4 Beta]
- Galaxy Z Fold 2, Flip 5G, and Flip 4G [With One UI 4 Beta]
- Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10, and Galaxy S10+ [With One UI 4 Beta]
- Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ [With One UI 4 Beta]
- Galaxy Tab S7 FE [Source] – New
- Galaxy Tab S6 [Source] – New
Google Mobile Ads now readily available for Flutter mobile apps
Update: The company could provide the virtual RAM Plus feature to more smartphones with the Android 12-based One UI 4.0 update.