Spectranet network issues? Here’s a solution that works for me. It took a little work though. But it might help you.
Spectranet network issues has been here since the lockdown started. You might be wondering, now we are told to stay at home, network will be at a blistering speed. Well, alot of have complained bitterly of spectranet network issues that have got us wondering what to do in these ‘lockdown times’. If you are one of us, you’re not alone.
I got to try a few things to see which can help me get good network signal and though my router shows me I have 5 bars in blue, I can’t even load bing.com. So I started working on a few things that could work. One had my challenge running though. So I’ll share it with you.
Here’s a solution that works for me. It took a little work though. But it might help you.
- Turn on your spectranet router and find a place to sit it
- On your mobile phone or PC download a network speed tester app. I can share some with you here. For Android you can try SPEEDCHECK for iOS try SPEEDTEST for your PC Windows and Mac actually, try using the SPEEDTEST SERVICE HERE
- Now, proceed to connect to your spectranet router via wifi or Lan. Ensure you are not connected to any other network. Either through data connection, second wifi card or Lan.
- Go to your app and run a test.
- When the results come, look for the upload and download data speed test results
- If you get anything lower that 1mbps for upload and 2mbps for download, go and move your spectranet router to another location in your room an parlour.
- Keep testing and moving. The moment you get a higher value in Mbps for upload and download i.e. 3mbps upload 4mbps download, keep the router there. If it means you find every means to keep it charged there, do so.
- If after a while the network goes back again, repeat the moving and testing procedures. When you find another spot, hang or leave it there.
So that’s about it. Right now I’m good and not complaining after I did this and I’m streaming my games and downloads are smooth.
Leave comments or questions if you have any or mail me by clicking on the link at the top-end of my website. Thanks.