Specta Loans is a platform where one can get upto ₦5 million in a single transaction. All this can be done within 5 minutes. There is no collateral or paperwork and you don’t have to visit any office. Sounds amazing right?
This is the core thing knowledge you need to have concerning the Specta loan
With the services at Specta, you can be sure that anywhere, anytime you can take care of urgent personal and business needs.
Another amazing thing happening is that, you have an amazing opportunity to get loans with a below 10% interest rate on February 4th, 2019. So if you have this information, you need a loan, you need it urgently and you want it quickly. Get your phone and call Specta now. Or email them ASAP.
Sterling bank Specta Fess rate
- Fees charged are the Management fee (maximum of 1% negotiable per community),
- Commitment Fee (Maximum of 1% negotiable per community)
- Insurance Fee (1% flat per annum non-negotiable on Personal loans and Salary Advance,
- and 7% flat on House Hold/Asset Acquisition).
You can also read: Sterling bank USSD code to buy Data and Airtime
What type of loans do they offer?
Specta offers Personal, Household/Asset Acquisition, and Salary advances.
Specta Loan Requirements
The Specta loans package you choose determines the condition, but generally, you will need
1. A bank account number(sometimes only Sterling is accepted)
2. Bank Verification Number
3. A valid means of identification
4. valid email address
How to Apply for a Specta Loan
To apply for a Specta loan, follow these steps
- Request to get profiled either as an individual or a business by sending an email to Specta
- Select the loan package that you find suitable
- Begin the application by clicking on the loan offer
- Fill out the application form and submit
- If you are eligible and the application is successful, your account will be credited immediately.
How to contact Sterling bank Specta
You can Contact sterling bank via their:
Contact Email: email@example.com